There is one thing that most kids have in common…..A Love For Slime! Not only is it so much fun to play with, it is also so easy and fun to make. It is also so easy to transform it into Holiday themed slime. This is a Quick and Easy recipe for Halloween Slime.
Please remember: Slime is not suitable for very young kids. An adult needs to be present when slime is being made.
1/2 cup clear glue
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tablespoon boric acid
food coloring- orange, green and purple
glitter in orange, green and purple
Containers to store slime- Such as mini cauldrons
1.In a bowl, add the water and the glue, then mix with a spoon to combine.
2. Add a few drops of food coloring and mix until fully combined.
3. Sprinkle on the glitter and mix again.
4. Add baking soda and immediately mix to incorporate it into the mixture.
5. Add the boric acid and keep stirring the mixture until the slime comes off of the sides of the bowl. This only takes about a minute or so.
Start kneading it with your hands. If your slime still feels to sticky, you may need a few more drops of boric acid.
7. Place the slime in a clean bowl and cover with plastic wrap for about 5 minutes to let it harden.
8. Transfer a little slime to your mini cauldrons or contatiners and add googly eyes.
9. When you have finished playing with it, you can store the slime in an air-tight container or jar for a few weeks.
A special thanks to our friends at Birds Party for this fun recipe for Halloween slime.