HALLOWEEN: 10 TIPS FOR HALLOWEEN SAFETY AND FUN
10 Tips for Halloween Safety and Fun
Halloween is this week! As you’re preparing for trick-or-treating, our friends over at Creative Kritters have some great tips for a safe and fun Halloween night!
- Take an adult with you when you go trick-or-treating or to Halloween parties.
- Visit only the homes of friends and neighbors you know.
- Do not talk to or take candy from any strangers.
- When trick-or-treating at night, wear something white or reflective. Take a flashlight.
- If your costume includes a mask, make sure you can see good enough out of it. If not, take it off.
- Always try to walk on the sidewalk.
- Watch carefully and hold the hand of an adult when crossing the street at night.
- Be careful around lighted jack-‘o-lanterns.
- Remember to use good manners. Saying “thank you” is a must!
- Let an adult check all your treats before you eat them.
This idea was originally found on Creative Critters’s blog.See the Original Post Here